2007年10月3日水曜日

Last Monday

I went to JOYFUL with my friend! She works at Morricone(It' s a bakery shop I work), I like her very much because she is funny and pretty! We ate Negitoro don and Syogayaki teisyoku, then we talked for a long time. Then we bought snacks and drink at Hi! Hirose, we went to my house because my house is near Joyful and Hi! Hirose. We talked and laughted for a long time again, we went to bed midnight. We wanted to talk more but we were very sleepy, and we had work and school next day, so we decided to sleep! She learns makeup and hair cut as working at Morricone, so she is busy!!

2 件のコメント:

ekkabuu さんのコメント...

I went to joyful yesterday. The menu was changed, so I was surprised.( (゚´Д`゚;) )

chi-mi さんのコメント...

JOYFUL soungd good. I want to go there.
By the way did you decide where to work? I haven't yet...